Sunday 15 June 2014

But Debbie - Pastel?

Top: Zara

Blazer: New Look

Trousers: Miss Selfridge

Shoes: Office Shoes

Necklace: New Look (old)

Technically, this is what I wore a couple of days ago! My boyfriend was lovely enough to take some photos for me so I could pop them on my blog. I was feeling very grown up and chic!

The blazer is new and perfect for Summer, it's a lovely mint colour and really light. It feels very relaxed but it also makes me feel very smart.

The shoes are also new, they are such a gorgeous shade of grey! When I first saw the style I wasn't sure because I worried they looked a bit clunky. Then my friend got the black pair and I saw how neat they looked on and I was converted! They are definitely a lot prettier on the feet than on the shelf.

I've made a point of taking a photo of my nails as it is the new polish I got in my Birchbox! I haven't had a chance to use all the products yet or write up a post, but I will be doing it soon so keep a look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment