Thursday 6 March 2014

Swans.

Top: H&M (old)

Dress: H&M

Jumper: Vintage

Shoes: Office Shoes

Rings: B&Q

I bought this jumper in Paris I think 5 years ago in a vintage shop there, and I don't think I could ever throw it away. I have always loved the textures on it and all the beading, and I have so many good memories of wearing it. That's what I love about a beautiful vintage piece, they are just so unique. I bought these rings when I was styling my garments for my fashion show at university and I kept a hold of them because I love the colour and how different they look, though you can't keep them on too long as they will stain your fingers after a while! That, and the dog goes nuts and thinks they are for playing with, even if you are wearing them!

Obviously this is my first outfit post and look how uncomfortable I am! I've been really ill with flu the last few days but I've been sucking it up and working at the same time. I really can't wait to have a break and have a lazy morning, preferably with tea and biscuits involved.

I'm going to do a post in the next couple of days detailing how I did my hair so keep an eye out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment