Friday 7 March 2014

Mad March Hair| Topsy Tail x3

I've been really bored with my hair recently and I thought it might be fun to try out new styles rather than my usual down and wavy. I don't spend a huge amount of time doing my hair and I like it a bit rough and ready, so I've been experimenting with quick and easy styles that will last through the day.

This hair style is so basic to do and it takes mere minutes, but it is really effective as a cute and different style. All you need is a topsy tail tool (you can get one here) and 3 hair bands.

You section the hair into three parts and tie them with the bands. Then use the tool to twist the tail into itself. You repeat that with each section. The two top tails then get tucked into the twists underneath them. Spray with a little hairspray and you're done! It is so simple!

I wore this up do to work, and it lasted all day - if anything, it looks better when the hair comes away a little from the style.

If you guys have a style to recommend, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment