Sunday 17 July 2016

Lush | July Favourites

Over the last couple of week's I've felt really stressed out and it's taken a toll on my health. I used to let this stress build up inside until it would completely take over. Now, when I recognise the symptoms, I try to nip it in the bud and take care of myself. With that in mind, my recent visit to Lush was all about finding products that I could use to relax when taking some time out.

First, I ran a hot bath using Rose Jam Bubbleroon (£3.95). The 'Bubbleroon' is shaped like a macaron and looks good enough to eat! I only had to use half of this bar in my bath to change the water a pretty pink and create so many bubbles! It has a gorgeous floral scent from the rose and geranium oil and made my skin feel and smell delicious afterwards. It was such a lovely product to use! It definitely helped create a relaxing atmosphere.

I also used the Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melt (£4.95 / 80g). I kept the melt in the muslin pouch so I could use it again. The scent of frankincense, rose and sandalwood worked really well with Rose Jam. I loved using the pouch to scrub my skin and give myself a mini-massage. I also tried this out in the shower and felt it worked just as well!

The facemasks in Lush are my favourite - they leave me feeling so fresh faced! I decided to try out the BB Seaweed Face Mask (£6.95 / 75g) as it's a good overall mask for cleansing and reviving. It's a really hard working mask and I was really impressed with the results as my skin felt so refreshed afterwards.

For the first time, I tried out a massage bar! I actually thought Shades of Earl Grey Massage Bar (£5.95) was soap when I bought it (oops!) but I had to try it because it just smells so good! Unlike the name suggests, it doesn't smell of tea - it has a gorgeous citrus scent. I got the bf to give me a massage with it and it was just fantastic. It melts at body temperature and I found it so easy to use.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment