Wednesday 13 January 2016

Birchbox x Pinterest | January 2016 Edition

Birchbox - January 2016 Edition

This month Birchbox teamed up with Pinterest (one of my favourite sites) to inspire and help visualise the year ahead. These gorgeous, luxe beauty samples are certainly helping me bring in the new year with a spring in my step! The box also had the prettiest postcards by illustrator Viktorija Semjonova - they are adorable! Not sure if I should spread the love and send them on to friends or keep them for myself!

Jelly Pong Pong | Lighten Up Brightener + Waterliner | £14.95

This cute Jelly Pong Pong pencil is perfect for brightening your eyes and will be brilliant for the big eyed sixties look when applied to the waterline. It should also be handy when shaping my eyebrows!

Benefit| They're Real! Tinted Lash Primer | £18.50

It wasn't too long ago that Benefit launched this product and I can't wait to try it out. The primer goes on before mascara and lengthens and defines the lashes, encouraging them to seperate so no more clumps! You can also wear it as a stand alone product for a more natural look.

PARLOR | Shampoo & Conditioner | £16 each

I'm planning to keep these two samples for this weekend when I travel down to Glasgow, as they are the perfect size for a trip away! Exclusive to Birchbox, they are fresh and peachy scented and promise to strengthen and moisturise hair with the lightweight formula.

COWSHED | Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion | £20

Cowshed is a firm favourite in my household as they're products always smell so good and this body lotion does not disappoint! Moroccan rose, French lavender and Madagascan Ylang Ylang compliment each other perfectly and the exotic, floral scent really lasts and leaves your skin feeling so gentle and moisturised.

Absolution | L'eau Soir et Matin | £27

I've received a few Absolution products from Birchbox and I always find them a really good solution for my skin if it's feeling especially dry and needing a boost. This cleansing water works as both a make up remover and a pre-cleansing toner, ideal for prepping before the night time routine. Best of all, it leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed.

Birchbox| Compact Mirror

This months Birchbox bonus item was this cute pocket mirror - handy for when I'm out and about and need a quick beauty touch up.

You can subscribe to Birchbox for £10 per month (plus £2.95 for P&P). You receive 5-6 beauty samples to try each month, and makes a great present for family and friends, or just a monthly treat for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment